FT Tree house Alter Ego, Julius, light on, 23, Trillium Scaled UP

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rubthisbbq

Reaction score
just started brewing and collecting again, I would live to get a Pliny but open to other offers (IPA, Pales, Belgians, Porters), I know my 1st trade so happy to ship 1st and send tracking.

Tree House
Alter Ego
Julius
That What She Said
Lights on
Curiosity 23

Trillium
Scaled Up

IMG_0466.jpg

Would you be interested in some 3Floyds? Also I'm going out west next month and hope to get some Pliny, would be obliged to help you out also if it I can obtain.

Would you be interested in some 3Floyds? Also I'm going out west next month and hope to get some Pliny, would be obliged to help you out also if it I can obtain.

Do you have Zombie Dust? if so send a PM I would be interested.. I live 45min from Tree house so if you get a Pliny let me know and I can get you want you at Tree house.

Interested in Tired Hands growlers? Can probably do Pliny also whenever I go out to the Bay Area for work every few months.

Just a suggestion...if you're asking for Pliny then ask for a bottle of Blind Pig also. I think it's better than Pliny, personally.

I have Toppling Golaith Pompeii, Lightspeed, and Naughty 90. Also have a bunch of New Glarus and Central Waters beers if any of those interest you?

Well my stock has taking by a couple other trades, but I will be doing a another tree house run in the next couple of weeks and thanks for the suggestion of the blind pig I will have to try and find it.

Interested in Tired Hands growlers? Can probably do Pliny also whenever I go out to the Bay Area for work every few months.

Just a suggestion...if you're asking for Pliny then ask for a bottle of Blind Pig also. I think it's better than Pliny, personally.

I'd be interested in a couple of Julius cans next time you go. Just brewed a New England style IPA yesterday that I'd like to compare it to. Let me know if there's anything from Philly you'd be interested in.

You going to be getting your hands on anything from Treehouse or Trillium any time soon?

Not sure if you closed a deal but I'm in the bay area and can get Pliny every week. I have a ton of other beer for trade if you're interested.

I've been looking for a Tree House trade partner so I'm happy to make regular trades if it works out.

Thanks!

I'd love to try Alter Ego, Julius and/or Scaled up. I think the only thing Of interest to you from my area might be a Fat Heads Hop JuJu. But if you are interested in any local Brewery stuff let me know.

Back