• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

5 Gallon Cornies

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bufitfn

Reaction score
Ok, My friend that works for the Gas/Soda company came through.
He called and said I know you brew, do you want some kegs?
Uuhhhh, Yeah!
I have 19 all are in great shape and hold pressure as-is. But I will include a new set of gaskets for each one.(good guy discount from him)!
I'd like to sell 4 at a time, the boxes I have fit 4 perfectly, but I can do 2 or 3 also. I will sell the whole lot if you want to pick up. (Archbald PA. 18403)
Including the new o rings, 2 post,2 dip tube and new lid gasket, I'd like $30 pluss ups shipping. It will be 44 lbs. for 4 kegs. 23 lbs for 2 kegs and 33 lbs for 3 kegs. You can go to UPS website and figure it or I can for you.
There is 1 with a racetrack lid and 2 with single handle. the rest are standard rubber tops.
Sorry, all ball lock
UPS figures are way off, Please email me your complete address for accurate total
pm is full, please email
[email protected]

Sorry, all sold

keg 2.jpg

keg.jpg

Are they ball or pin lock?

If they are ball, I will take some off your hands.

:edit: they look like ball lock kegs.

PMing you now

PM Sent, your in box is full. I'd like 2 (dual handle, non-racetrack, to match my other ones if that's possible) shipping to 44070=18.75 as per the UPS site, let me know if this works. Cheers

-d

I'd like 2 if you have any left. PM me with details. Shipping to 75098 was around $21.
PM is full.

Guys I'm sorry my box is full. Please Email me [email protected]
Also the UPS estamate is way off, when I put the full info in the total for shipping is a lot more. Please email me you complete address and I can figure the exact shipping.
I'm sorry about all this. Those who PM'd me will have first dibs

Onl 3 left as of this morning, First to paypal gets em. [email protected] I'll ship this afternoon.
Sorry if I missed anybody, slammed with emails. I'll try to get more soon

bufitfn said:
Onl 3 left as of this morning, First to paypal gets em. [email protected] I'll ship this afternoon.
Sorry if I missed anybody, slammed with emails. I'll try to get more soon

Had both PMed and emailed, but haven't heard back with appropriate shipping cost.

Having recently priced shipping for kegs, I can give you a reason, but the seller hopefully has a better reason.

In response, I charged Exactly USPS shipping! If you'll read my previous post you'll see that I said UPS shipping calculator was Double the cost of the quick cost calculator. Thats why I said give your full address for me to figure out the correct total. USPS parcel post was HALF the shipping cost of UPS, so why wouldnt I use that??
I did NOT charge UPS rates, I charged USPS rates.

As state in my pm bufitfn, I was confused and curious. Now that it has been pointed out I know.

No one is accusing you of anything, nor attempting to defame you in any way shape or form.

This being said, relax. Thanks again for the opportunity.

Thanks MotivationDedication, I feel better now:D
I guess I was not very clear either.
Next time I'll set it up better for everyone!

Received before christmas, looks good; Cleaned up pretty well.
Thanks a bunch. Have a blessed new year.

Let me know dude. I'm in for 4. Any timeline on when you'll hear from your source? Just curious that's all.

I have my request in! I'll let you know.
Np if you can pm me when you get some in that would be great. I have 2 batches that will be ready to keg in about 2 weeks and i dont know if i will have empties to move them to. Hope you get good news soon.

Hey dude, here's my address, just ship them right out to me when you get them and I'll pay you. Comon guys, when he gets them, he'll update the thread. Ya think he's gonna start pm'ing people, in order, from this thread? If he does, he's a real sweetheart

Latest posts

Back