What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HB DIPA

First time brewing with all Amarillo. God, this smells amazing.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397857939.369098.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397857951.902369.jpg

What's in the glass?

Sent from my GameBoy using Super Mario Bros. 3

Got it at Karl Strauss brewery when I was in San Diego. Forgot which SD trip that was but whatever.

coldcrash,
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1397858665.123788.jpg

Sample of my IPA at bottling, which looks like it might have picked up an infection in the last week. Great...

Mashing a brown ale right now. Throat is a little sore, so I feel a hot scotchy coming up.

Gas. It fired up yesterday, I cannot get it to fire up today. Nothing is off that shouldn't be. I turned the gas off since I can't get the pilot to light. I'm frustrated. They said pilots don't just go out where my water heater is and it's likely a bad thermal coupling but they're not replacing until it happens 3 times. Well ****, this is twice and now I have 4 days of cold ass showers. I go up and try to get the pilot to light every so often but no go so far.

That sucks. I don't know gas that well so I can't really give you any bad advice there. Trade beers/wine to a neighbor to use the guest shower?

Drinking my second HB B Sweat clone. I am enjoying the heck out of this beer. And best yet, once this keg kicks I got another in reserve. It is so nice to have a pipeline again. 3 kegs conditioning while I have 3 on tap. Yes please. Though I really need to brew again as always.

alright. everyone line up. I'm gonna punch y'all in the berries. I might surprise some of y'all with deep tissue chode slap.

starting off with my last Surly Overrated.

Now it's a party

Finishing up my last coffee before running out to the LHBS to get grain and hops for tomorrow's brewday. Beer or Bulleit Rye when I get home, maybe both...

Had my disappointingly foamy cherry wheat on tap before going out to dinner for a 12oz bacon blue burger washed down by 3 southern tier ipas. Now finishing a Curmudgeon while ending a fire for the kids.

1397865853603.jpg

Latest posts

Back