Propane pressure issues?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

napo190

Reaction score
I've been homebrewing for a long time, my brew partner and I just finished the brew sculpture. Installed 1/2 inch lines for the propane. I searched around quite a bit but couldn't a solution. The flames on the burners are high and yellow, not blue like we want. Is this a pressure issue? The tank is a little low, could this be causing it? Thanks for the help!

It might help to list what burner you have. Others with the same burner might be able to chime in. First stupid question, was it set for propane use when you got it?

Oh we figured it out, we need the orifice that attaches to the 1/8 fitting... a #56 something like that? Right now there just isn't enough pressure reaching the burner with the too wide 1/8 opening. Anyone know where we could get this orifice thats threaded on both sides? this way we can just attach it to the existing 1/8 fitting and then to the burner on the other side.

Latest posts

Back