Brew Nite

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gmds123

Reaction score
Just got finished with my bastardized version of Edwort's Haus Ale. I think it's gonna be a winner :rockin:

I thought I'd share this pic of a really good tasting Northern English Brown Ale. The pic doesn't do it justice but it helped me get through the nite!

brown ale.jpg

I think it was the added Diet Dr. Pepper that did it in! :)

What are you talking about? Dr. Pepper just adds more fuel to the fermentation fire and gives it that extra special twang! It's a fantastic filler to use for top off. Just avoid using Mt.Dew. No good man. No good.

/sarcasm off

What are you talking about? Dr. Pepper just adds more fuel to the fermentation fire and gives it that extra special twang! It's a fantastic filler to use for top off. Just avoid using Mt.Dew. No good man. No good.

/sarcasm off

I don't know. Adding 23 flavors to Ed's Hause Ale, might change it quite a bit :D

but where did the Dr. Pepper reference come from?

I don't know. Adding 23 flavors to Ed's Hause Ale, might change it quite a bit :D

but where did the Dr. Pepper reference come from?

Now that I look at the OPs pic again....I'm not convinced that the brew in the glass isn't actually diet dr. pepper. I call shenanigans!

Now that I look at the OPs pic again....I'm not convinced that the brew in the glass isn't actually diet dr. pepper. I call shenanigans!

I see, i somehow missed the big 2-Liter of cola in the background. We really need a *Smacks self on forehead* smiley.

Back