What have you gone theough to brew?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JayMac

Reaction score
Hey guys, I've really been enjoying the threads on here about everyone's stories (especially the "funny things you've overheard about beer) and I thought this one was a good idea.

It came to me two weekends ago when Kingston, Ontario got hit with about two feet of snow. The next day after the storm, I was supposed to brew! I was too excited and I wasn't going to let a little snow ruin my brew day. Here are a few pics.

What have you gone through to brew?

image-699519581.jpg

image-2154622809.jpg

That's intense, that must have been frustrating calculating your volumes.... no boil off!

Since I have limited space in my fridge for fermenters and corneys, I had to drink 10 gallons of beer in the past two weeks in order to brew another 10 gallons. Ike please...

TheZer said:
Since I have limited space in my fridge for fermenters and corneys, I had to drink 10 gallons of beer in the past two weeks in order to brew another 10 gallons. Ike please...

Damn I feel sorry for you ;)

Back