What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just finished a Gose beer from Borderland Brewing in Tucson AZ. Brought home a growler for later. Very nice beer, stumbled across this beer at a beer festival. Its my fav now.

One of these with my tarantula Rose off to the left.

Forgot to add that I had a Green Flash Green Bullet earlier too.

ForumRunner_20131005_230201.png

Billy-Klubb said:
oh, it is. if I wasn't worried about the repercussions, I could drink a full bottle by myself. it might take me a dedicated week to recover...

If you don't have the testicular fortitude to do it, send me a bottle and I'll get it done. :p

Billy-Klubb said:
I has the testicular fortitude, it's the rest of me that has become the wuss. and as for the bottle, it can be arranged.:rockin:

Haha! I know what you mean. I definitely pay for a night of over imbibing more than I previously did. And about the bottle, lets set something up in a couple months when I'm completely done and recovered from this mess that is currently my house.

Swarley88 said:
One of these with my tarantula Rose off to the left.

Forgot to add that I had a Green Flash Green Bullet earlier too.

Duchesse=good
Tarantula=bad
;)

Haha! I know what you mean. I definitely pay for a night of over imbibing more than I previously did. And about the bottle, lets set something up in a couple months when I'm completely done and recovered from this mess that is currently my house.

that sounds good! I'll still have plenty on hand!

Ahh, the bottomless keg. Can be a blessing or a curse. But it's fun to try to kick it.

I enjoy the challenge. I've got 3 more beers on tap here, but I'm trying to clear out anything I can to make the move easier. Moving all of my bottles and full kegs over there damn near killed me.

This sucker is still giving the gift of nectar though

I enjoy the challenge. I've got 3 more beers on tap here, but I'm trying to clear out anything I can to make the move easier. Moving all of my bottles and full kegs over there damn near killed me.

This sucker is still giving the gift of nectar though

Well of course, whatever you gotta do to make the move easier

This app is going to drive me up the fooking wall! I don't know why I'm even still trying to upload pictures. R I D I C U L O U S !!!

Drinking more Centennial IPA.

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Well of course, whatever you gotta do to make the move easier

This^^
Clear it all out. Drink till you can't drink anymore. :D

Swarley88 said:
Duchesse is great no doubt. No as great as my Surly brewery day but one of my favorite sours indeed. And Wes, shut up, tarantulas are cool.

I have always hated spiders. The last tarantula I saw was a few years ago. It was seconds before my tire hit it while on a back road outside of Amarillo. This thing was massive. It still freaked me out. I joked with my wife that it somehow latched on to the underside of my truck and we were going to find it in bed with us at our hotel. That was the biggest fooking spider I ever saw. I didn't mean to hit it, but hey, it shouldn't have tried crossing the road. ;)

No picture but Gabe's Saison Brett. Very funky in a way that I dig. I must brew a Saison and Berlinerer Weisse very soon and see if I can achieve the level of beer that Gabe has. Doubtful but I will try.

I have always hated spiders. The last tarantula I saw was a few years ago. It was seconds before my tire hit it while on a back road outside of Amarillo. This thing was massive. It still freaked me out. I joked with my wife that it somehow latched on to the underside of my truck and we were going to find it in bed with us at our hotel. That was the biggest fooking spider I ever saw. I didn't mean to hit it, but hey, it shouldn't have tried crossing the road. ;)

Hagaha you is crazy, they are harmless. Still a funny joke to play on the misses though....

More Centennial IPA

image-3207450636.jpg

I'm gonna come right out and say it. If you don't like centennial, you're a communist. Simple as that. ;)

Swarley88 said:
Hagaha you is crazy, they are harmless. Still a funny joke to play on the misses though....
I know they're harmless, but what can I say, I'm a pansy when it come to spiders, bugs, etc.

No picture but Gabe's Saison Brett. Very funky in a way that I dig. I must brew a Saison and Berlinerer Weisse very soon and see if I can achieve the level of beer that Gabe has. Doubtful but I will try.

Nice! Good to hear its nice and funky. He just sent me a 750 of it. Saving it to join my New Years group of beers

WesleyS said:
I know they're harmless, but what can I say, I'm a pansy when it come to spiders, bugs, etc.

I agree. They just creep me out...big bugs and spiders. But they fascinate me at the same time. I'm a weird dude.

Had a Sam Adams Boston Lager at a local Rib house round here. Didn't even have Shiner on the menu. I was shocked. Restaurant beer selections suck out here! Except that Chicago restaurant I was in. That was a pretty decent selection. I should talk the guys into going out there next week.

Finishing the growler of Centennial IPA.
I would post a pic, but the app ain't worth schit.

On my phone posting pics with the app only works using one of the two gallery apps i have. Even then i have to try twice normally. This is on a hacked galaxy s3.

Oh, and I'm drinking Sculpin IPA after my espresso. Staying up for the grand prix.

DisturbdChemist said:
Its the apps time of month. Drinking some skeeter. So much beer today

I would understand that if it wasn't for the fact that I have an issue with the app every day of the month.
BTW, how was Karbachtoberfest? How was the food?

First pour of my Edinburgh Session.

image-385720542.jpg

I guess this will be my nightcap.

More coffee. I'm working on my 2nd pot. On a good note, I'll be WIDE awake when I go to work...

mcbaumannerb said:
I effing hate stink bugs! Just had to spent 45 minutes vacuuming hundreds of them of the bedroom drapes. Little sons-a-b!thces!
Glad to hear they don't discriminate. I thought they just bothered us hillbillys.

WesleyS said:
This seems dead for a Saturday night. Why is it when I'm ready to start drinking everybody's gone? Oh well, I'll go grab another.
Sorry Wes, it was a busy afternoon in here. :D
Billy-Klubb said:
having a small pour of my Port wine I aged in a Hungarian oak barrel. fortified with brandy. 18% of delicious damnation.
Can't wait! How's your bucha doing?

Fuzzymittenbrewing said:
Mmmmmmmmmmm Duchesse. Another Tropical Punch SP 11.55% this game is gonna drive me nuts
I can empathize. Had to go to bed early after Vols game.

xMalachi said:
Keep up the flattery and made I'll keep getting trade offers for my hb :)

jerryteague said:
More coffee. I'm working on my 2nd pot. On a good note, I'll be WIDE awake when I go to work...
Ever make it in or did you OD on caffeine?

2nd mug of coffee after getting up early to take my son the the Avon Lake Giant Eagle for the day. Cleaned up after last night's beer-n-vodka session.

so far so good! have you been bottling yours? and I'll need you to PM your info. the box got "cleaned".

My boxes don't get cleaned, they get sent to the cellar where they have baby boxes. Must trade less....

Anywho, yes, my wife has been bottling her kombucha. I think the first few batches were fermented to warm and not bottled soon enough and were overly acetic / under carbed, but I think her most recent one was more successful. She got some of the cobalt flip tops to keep seperate from the beer bottles, but I really just use flip tops for Berliners so she's getting all my 1/2Ls too and I'm just keeping the big ones.

More oolong, emergenC, and water. Going for 5 mile trail run and then drinking lots of beer!

Good morning folks. A little groggy this morning cuz I couldn't sleep well last night. My boss decided to turn the heat on and up to 74 last night after we all went to sleep.

So I'm double fisting it this morning coffee and oj.

Drinking peppermint tea on this nice, chilly and rainy day. I love days like this.

TNGabe said:
My boxes don't get cleaned, they get sent to the cellar where they have baby boxes. Must trade less....

Anywho, yes, my wife has been bottling her kombucha. I think the first few batches were fermented to warm and not bottled soon enough and were overly acetic / under carbed, but I think her most recent one was more successful. She got some of the cobalt flip tops to keep seperate from the beer bottles, but I really just use flip tops for Berliners so she's getting all my 1/2Ls too and I'm just keeping the big ones.

More oolong, emergenC, and water. Going for 5 mile trail run and then drinking lots of beer!

I've been wanting to start making kombucha, but just haven't yet.

Billy-Klubb said:
do it. do it now.

Ok, you talked me into it. ;)
I can get a scoby fairly easy. My sister knows a lady that makes kombucha and sells it at a farmers market. I think she also sells scobys.

Latest posts

Back