What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Since when is TX on the east coast? When I want your opinion, I'll tell you what it is :)

I got 3 more of those. I think I'll play 'bottle bomb' roulette with them.

I need a little caffeine to make it to the new year.
View attachment 245825

I'm on whatever coast I damn well want to be on. :p
We don't get Weyerbacher distro down here, received a couple in a trade. So I have zero experience with it beyond the fact that the bottle I opened tasted off. I'm assuming the second bottle is as well. I might put it in quarantine with my remaining bottle of New Glarus Berliner Weisse and see which one explodes first. :D

I drink,I drank,I'm drunk, cheers mommy flickers!

image.jpg

Some mediocre California sparkling wine. My wife the same but German. I'm drinking straight out the bottle of the dry stuff, my wife out the bottle of the sweet stuff. Probably kill this bottle and then move on to the bomber of Deschutes Mirror Mirror. I'm getting remmy'ed tonight.

Typical Texan - claiming any coast they want as their own :)
I don't get weyerbacher either. Got these when in Omaha. Maybe we need a 'bottle bomb pool'. Bottle of beer to claim a date, whoever picks closest to the date a weyerbacher heresy explodes gets the pool.?

I'm in for Nov 22, 2015.

Grapefruit Sculpin while waiting for Swmbo's flight to land. Who needs cell phone lots when ballast point is a block away from the airport? :D

Typical Texan - claiming any coast they want as their own :)
I don't get weyerbacher either. Got these when in Omaha. Maybe we need a 'bottle bomb pool'. Bottle of beer to claim a date, whoever picks closest to the date a weyerbacher heresy explodes gets the pool.?

I'm in for Nov 22, 2015.

Mine's sitting in a room temp closet....in Texas. It's probably not long for this world. I say August 17, 2015. :D

Every time! Forgot to post the floccin photo again. Oh well, here it is in all its glory :). Happy almost new year (in 3 hours) from the west coast floccers!

I saw some grapefruit sculpin the other day. I probably should've grabbed it. It's been too long since I've picked up some Sculpin. Need that glass, though!

Am I just getting old or is the sound of fireworks very annoying. Just heard a huge surge of them. I guess everyone on my street wanted to celebrate the east coast midnight.

I saw some grapefruit sculpin the other day. I probably should've grabbed it. It's been too long since I've picked up some Sculpin. Need that glass, though!

I'm contemplating buying all of their glasses haha. So awesome. The grapefruit sculpin is beyond amazing. The subtle grapefruit aroma and flavor pairs exceptionally well with the sculpin. I could drink this stuff like water... Or like @remmy :D

Don't you have some soccer to watch.....or tea and crumpets to consume? :p

I wish there was football on right now. Tomorrow I multi-screen both the Winter Classic and Spurs v. Chelski.

And yeah, I want a f***in crumpet. I made my wife promise me we'd go to a pub in DC that serves toad in the hole for my birthday. Haven't had that sh*** in 20 years.

Drinking this.

Flocc you all. :mug:

20150101_001353[2].jpg

We don't get Weyerbacher distro down here, received a couple in a trade. So I have zero experience with it beyond the fact that the bottle I opened tasted off. I'm assuming the second bottle is as well. I might put it in quarantine with my remaining bottle of New Glarus Berliner Weisse and see which one explodes first. :D

Ha!

Am I just getting old or is the sound of fireworks very annoying. Just heard a huge surge of them. I guess everyone on my street wanted to celebrate the east coast midnight.

I just don't want fireworks to wake up my kids. Otherwise I don't give a #&*@.

I wish there was football on right now. Tomorrow I multi-screen both the Winter Classic and Spurs v. Chelski.

And yeah, I want a f***in crumpet. I made my wife promise me we'd go to a pub in DC that serves toad in the hole for my birthday. Haven't had that sh*** in 20 years.

Drinking this.

Flocc you all. :mug:

I could go for some toad in the hole right now.
Oh, and flocc you too you floccin floccer! :D

Back