• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kegorator/Keezer Custom Built

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jetlink1983

Reaction score
This is a kegerator that I custom built for our apartment. It is actually a brand new 14 cu ft chest freezer from Lowes. It disassembles into multiple pieces for easy transport. I used solid red oak for all the wood which was stained and sealed, real marble tile work, LED lighting, 36in drip tray, and frosted glass. This will hold up to 8 of the 5 gallon corny (cornelius) kegs, or quite a few of the full size 1/2 barrel kegs, or quite a few pony and slim kegs. No kegs included but there is a lot of room. Right now I have it set up for 5 taps but it is expandable to 7. Also comes with 35lb co2 tank, and dual gauge regulator. I will include a Guinness tap and corny keg quick disconnects. This thing is a stunner and huge conversation piece! I really hate to have to sell her but I am being relocated to Chicago and won't have room. Any and all questions welcome. As of right now the price is firm, local pickup only near downtown Houston. Although if you live in the Chicago area I can have it moved up there with rest of my stuff and you can get it that way.

$2500

P1010211800x600.jpg

P1010208800x600.jpg

Thanks, I tried really hard to find a place big enough to have her but no luck! If no sale, she's going into storage :(

You're welcome. Had I the means to purchase OR transport it, and I would be proud to have something like that in my living room. Good work sir, and good luck finding a new home for her.

Back