Graduation Brew!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

plaplant

Reaction score
hey So I am an extract brewer (mostly constrained by space) and I am graduating from college in 2 months. I realllllllllly want to make an awesome beer for a graduation party with friends and family. Does anyone have an Idea for a beer that would be a crowd please and be tasty delicious by then? I was thinking an american style brown ale, but I really would love any suggestions!

Cheers,

-Peter

I was actually thinking of brewing a blond and that recipe looks pretty damn good. I Was thinking of upping the hops by .25 on each addition and then adding 1oz at flameout. What do you think?

actually no. What if i keep those all the same and then use .5oz of both centennial and cascade at flameout for some extra aroma?

actually no. What if i keep those all the same and then use .5oz of both centennial and cascade at flameout for some extra aroma?

that would probably do quite well.
I've recently had great success with a rye pale, people who typically drink macros find it approachable, but it has some really unique character.

Latest posts

Back