What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Petrus. Very good.
IMG_0154.jpg
Sorry for the crappy pic, everyone else in the house is asleep and my desk is a mess ;)

Just finished a "Mateo's Shandy", pineapple tepache mixed with strawberry blonde. I think I have a pale ale and an IPA in the fridge. I'll make this my last for the night, so I think I'll go pale ale. I get to pick up a composter tomorrow that I ordered fairly cheap, through the Town of Cary. Never used one before...gots some readin' and research to do!

DSC04925.jpg

DSC04926.jpg

Just finished a "Mateo's Shandy", pineapple tepache mixed with strawberry blonde. I think I have a pale ale and an IPA in the fridge. I'll make this my last for the night, so I think I'll go pale ale. I get to pick up a composter tomorrow that I ordered fairly cheap, through the Town of Cary. Never used one before...gots some readin' and research to do!

Interesting. What has made you decide to compost? Not trying to ask dumb questions, really.

I figured out how to make my morning cup of coffee at work. I am happy now. I have noticed I haven't hung out with the alchie crowd much in the evenings recently. I do not hate you all I promise. I have just been lazy.

Interesting. What has made you decide to compost? Not trying to ask dumb questions, really.

Coffee!
The town offered the composter at a good discount and I thought it might benefit my little garden. Did you know you can compost paper towels and dryer lint?! And I figure I can compost whatever spent grains I don't use to make dog treats. 😋

Had three samples of home brew this morning (about 3 ounces each).

RIS, Nut Brown and the Quad on cherries (which I will be racking into my oak barrel in a few days).

Smacked.

I figured out how to make my morning cup of coffee at work. I am happy now. I have noticed I haven't hung out with the alchie crowd much in the evenings recently. I do not hate you all I promise. I have just been lazy.
So what's the deal here. Do you all not have a break room for coffee? Can you put something like a personal coffee pot on your desk? Like a Keurig mini.
Coffee!
The town offered the composter at a good discount and I thought it might benefit my little garden. Did you know you can compost paper towels and dryer lint?! And I figure I can compost whatever spent grains I don't use to make dog treats. 😋
I did not know about line and towels but I knew about grain. I have a couple people from CL that I said I'd give my grain to and one of them wants it for compost only. I have no real garden, just hopes that my **** don't die.

About to go down and get coffee and sit on the deck for a moment.

Coffee here.

Already 72 deg and muggy. Surprised it's so humid this morning after last nights thunder storms.

Coffee here.

Already 72 deg and muggy. Surprised it's so humid this morning after last nights thunder storms.

I was sitting on the deck thinking the same thing but we didn't get storms. It feels gross.

Having a second double shot espresso/latte then onto water.

So what's the deal here. Do you all not have a break room for coffee? Can you put something like a personal coffee pot on your desk? Like a Keurig mini.

Well firstly I like to whine. Secondly I work in an small area with few desks that we share with others for differnt shifts so we have to keep the amount of personal clutter to a minimum. I could take an elevator down to the cafeteria and buy a cup of crappy coffee, or do what I had been doing and use the french press I brought in. Unfortunately, they moved us to a different office which does not have access to the electric kettle I had used before (dunno whose it is, it has been around a for quite while)
They also moved us a further walk from a sink. It is just inconvenient. As soon as they tell me for certain where I am going to be sitting, I just may have to get my own hot water source.
Also, if I hadnt mentioned. It is fun to whine. I also seem to be the only one of us who drinks coffee.

Having to drive to the office this morning to meet a few business partners and having them cancel means it's brew day.

I'm now home and heating sparge water while drinking water. :D

It's my 18th brew day of 2014. Time to celebrate. Just a little. :D

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1401897719.908450.jpg

Coffee. Run time. F you remmy :D

Don't burn all that muscle at once. :D I have to bottle my Nut Brown and brew this Blue Moon-nish beer for my neighbors (aren't I a nice lad?).

I'll be drinking here if you need me. :fro::fro::fro:

Don't burn all that muscle at once. :D I have to bottle my Nut Brown and brew this Blue Moon-nish beer for my neighbors (aren't I a nice lad?).

I'll be drinking here if you need me. :fro::fro::fro:

That's what the pull ups are for :cool: you're brewing a whole batch for a neighbor? That IS nice :eek:

that's what the weighted pull ups are for :cool: You're brewing a whole batch for a neighbor? That is nice :eek:

ftfy

As I've mentioned before, the closest neighbors I have (whom I simply call 'neighbors') plow my driveway at no cost during the winter. My driveway is 1/7th of a mile and they never take money. I repay them with barbecue and beer. It's really the least I can do. They're great people.

All I need is a cigar and I'd suddenly be having a great day. Humbug.

Having a water. That dragon's milk went down in 7 minutes.

Latest posts

Back