The end of the world?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spkguitar

New Brew Dude
Reaction score
I think it's all a bunch of hooey and the Mayans just got tired of counting for their calendar.

But I'm glad I've got some homebrew ready to drink if it does happen! :tank:

kaboom.jpg

Yeah, I think what we've got here is that they ran out of space on that rock. It's a lot of work to cut out a new slab by hand and you can use that new slab for so many things. The next slab went to build a bathroom.

I'm pretty sure it went down like this:

"Hey, Mxltlokl, put down the chisel and have a taste at what I invented! I call it CHICHA!"

"But I'm not quite up to the year 2013! Ok, I'll take a break and give your 'chicha' a taste.

WOW! Dude, this is pretty good! How did you do this??"

"Well, I take some corn and..."

They go off to discuss homebrewing and the Mayan calendar sits there unfinished.

its all ********. plain and simple. some arsehole sold a fark-ton of generators and another sold a fark-ton of underground shelters and one arsehole sold millions of cans of crappy food. in other words, it was all a scam to get you to buy $hit... someone is going to have a fat-cat christmas with all the $$ they made off paranoid sheeple.
just sayin...

I hope the world doesn't end before I get home and open a beer.
I would hate to waste my last hours at work.

A local bar in my area is giving a dollar off all beers to anyone who brings in a canned good. Yes, I'm sure its going to charity for the holiday season, but they imply its for end-of-the-world-catastrophe-reliefe. Finally a reason for all my pork 'n beans.

Back