• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Kegs

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seanana

Reaction score
I know this is the wrong place for this, but I have been racking my brain and spending gobs of time on the interwebs looking for where people buy bulk corny kegs and then sell them. Any ideas?

I know this is the wrong place for this, but I have been racking my brain and spending gobs of time on the interwebs looking for where people buy bulk corny kegs and then sell them. Any ideas?

Not really clear what you're looking for. If you're looking to buy a bunch of them to re-sell, can't help you. If you're just looking to buy a bunch in bulk try this place:

http://myworld.ebay.com/mceverdistributors?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

They post on ebay but you can contact them directly and they'll give you pricing based on the quantity you want.

Honestly I'm just trying to figure out how people have truckloads of these kegs and then resell them. I know this is not the place for this, I was just curious.

My wife is from Kansas so I am used to the Pop, I'm from Texas and everyone down here calls it coke, but I still call it soda.

Honestly I'm just trying to figure out how people have truckloads of these kegs and then resell them. I know this is not the place for this, I was just curious.

I'm guessing here - Pepsi & Coke (and all the other smaller soda distributors) - when they are changing over to syrup in a bag system, they end up with a ton of used, but serviceable, kegs. They're not interested in selling them 1-2 or even 10 at a time and just want to dump them... At the same time there are companies in the market that sell and set up new & used dispensing equipment.

Guy from Pepsi: Hey, we've got a couple hundred kegs we're looking to get rid of, are you interested?

Guy from McEver: (http://www.mceverdistrib.com/): Yeah, I know I can sell them for $40 each, I'll pay you $25 each for them.

Guy from Pepsi: ok

Pretty much how a sale takes place. :)

Seanana said:

I have about 30 of them all from restaraunts that went out of business. Coca-cola is forcing everyone to switch over to bag-in-the-box so your local Coca-cola bottler/plant will sell them to you buy the truck load.

Latest posts

Back