Is this site trying to tell me something

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay. I think you maybe on to something. I'm a vegetarian and I get an A-1 Steak Sauce ad that offers a chance to win free beef. :drunk:

It's been threatening me
MakeMeatloafSing.jpg

Anything but that. Please.

I don't get any ads because I use adblock and no script, going on the net these days without them is just begging for it.

I don't get any ads because I use adblock and no script, going on the net these days without them is just begging for it.

True that man. If you don't have both of these, then you are surfing in a ocean of sh*t and dead animal carcasses

I was so confused, I was like what adds. Then I read further. You could always just install add blocker then you get no adds.... Meh, sounds like the add gods can read your minds.

If the ads pay to support HBT, I don't care whether they're telling me to stop drinking or stop breathing.....and, of course, I can't see them anyway.

True that man. If you don't have both of these, then you are surfing in a ocean of sh*t and dead animal carcasses

No, you guys don't have ads because you each ponied up the ca$h for a premium membership. At least with HBT, anyway...........

Latest posts

Back