Help finding a Vendor that...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prymal

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I just came into some extra spending money and wanted to buy a reconditioned ball lock corney and a full sack of 2-row. Sadly my LHBS does not offer used cornies or the ability to buy in bulk at a discount. Can you recommend an internet vendor that offers both. I did find that Midwest offeres both but shipping was as much as the sack of 2-row.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section mods, I couldn't decide where to put it.

Do you have a local brewery? If you go in an ask nice they may sell you a sack or 2 of grain.

Prymal said:
Hey Guys,

I just came into some extra spending money and wanted to buy a reconditioned ball lock corney and a full sack of 2-row. Sadly my LHBS does not offer used cornies or the ability to buy in bulk at a discount. Can you recommend an internet vendor that offers both. I did find that Midwest offeres both but shipping was as much as the sack of 2-row.

Sorry if this is in the wrong forum section mods, I couldn't decide where to put it.

Where u at....

Call Brew Brothers. They can get you great prices on that stuff. and they are the cheapest anywhere and are relatively close by comparison to any of the online vendors. They ship anywhere.

www.brewbrothers.biz

I see this guy posting on Craigslist all the time, looks like he's in Kennewick, but good pricing on bulk grain:

http://spokane.craigslist.org/for/2830220625.html

$40 for 50# of 2-row, 38 if you buy two or more.

Then you can buy the kegs locally or hit Austin Home Brew and take advantage of their cheap/free shipping.

Cheers!

Kosch

fletchsj said:
Call Brew Brothers. They can get you great prices on that stuff. and they are the cheapest anywhere and are relatively close by comparison to any of the online vendors. They ship anywhere.

www.brewbrothers.biz

Thanks for the tip. This is the kind of place I was looking for. My whole family lives in Portland so I can order and pick it up for free whenever I go for a weekend trip.

Thanks for the tip. This is the kind of place I was looking for. My whole family lives in Portland so I can order and pick it up for free whenever I go for a weekend trip.

It's a family owned and operated kinda place. Super cool people and have everything! Glad you found them helpful. :mug:

I'm in Spokane and looking for a local stainless welder that is good but not really expensive.

Back