Brewmasters Warehouse Customer Service

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnnybob

Reaction score
I felt the need to post a message about the great customer service I recently recieved from the Brewmasters Warehouse. I recieved my order from them last Saturday 12/5/09. I planned on brewing a cream ale this Saturday 12/12/09, however the flaked maize I ordered was not included with the order. I immediately E-mailed the company informing them of their error. I recieved an e-mail from Ed of the BMW the following day. He said that the missing ingredient would be at my home on the following Tuesday 12/8/09. Sure enough, when I got home from work Tuesday, there it was on my front porch. This is an example of customer service at it's best. Customer service is not dead! BMW has made a believer out of me. They'll always have my business. Let's toast Ed & Brewmasters Warehouse for knowing how to keep happy customers:mug:
John

Ed and BMW are great. Just received close to 100 lbs of grains from them. Ed called me personally when a few grains were out and shipped the main order before the others came in just 2 days later. Ed has gained me as a lifetime customer.

i am happy to see that they are now able to sell to Georgia residents as well!

I'll chime in. I think BW has received nothing buy good marks from the members on this site....and with good reason. I too have received phone calls about my order to suggest substitutes and such. Very nice people and seem to genuinely care.

I have to enthusiastically agree with the above comments. I ordered 32 oz of starsan, and they didn't have it, so they threw in 8 oz at no charge, and shipped the 32 oz later.

I will have to say that I wish they would use different packaging than those foam peanuts. I hate those things.

Two weeks ago I placed an order with BrewMaster's Warehouse and later I remember that I had forgotten to add three pounds of lactose. I sent BM's an email and was assured that it was not a problem. I added the forgotten items and Ed took care of the rest. The order arrived on time, was well packaged, and every item on the order was delivered. Thanks Ed.

Back