Friday and Jones'n to brew!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reverend JC

2500 gallons year to date
Reaction score
I have all of the ingredients, as well as a 2 kegs ready to tap and i have to sit here at work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!And Alemonkey is brewing tomorrow and has invited me over.

All i can get done today it seems would be day dreaming about brewing.

Tomorrow i will be brewing in the morn(mash in about 6:00 am) it will be a modified version of the famous Cheese's cream ale.

hop you can focus better at work than me.

Alemonkey if you read this free up you PM box :)

I'm not having any luck. I am itching to get out to start my Devil's brew. I still have 3 hours left and I am paying more attention to HBT than work!

Yeah, I am not sure what I'll brew this weekend! I wanted to do one with a soured mash but I didn't start it in time, unless I go for Sunday late. *shrug*. I have tons of recipes in the works so, no biggie there though.

Not brewing this weekend but would if I had a decent LHBS... and since none of my 150 bottles of Homebrew is "ready" I guess its going to be a craft brew or jack Daniels sort of weekend... jeebas i miss football

Latest posts

Back