Man I Love Craigs List!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bad67z

Reaction score
I found this on CL and could not get there fast enough. This guy quit brewing 5 years ago. His loss my gain. Best $100 Purchase I have made since I started brewing. I didn't even shut the truck off, I backed up threw the stuff in the back and tore out of the driveway before he changed his mind. My SWMBO said " you got all that for $100".

CL Find.jpg

Wait for it...............Ok, Let the jealousy hit viewers now! Great pick-up man. Killer deal on that!

all I ever see on craigslist in Phoenix is an occasional keg shell, and a ton of kegerators without co2 tanks
nice score, man I need to find a haul like that!!

Thanks all, I have been very fortunate here is my $500 HERMS find, and yes the lagering refrigerators came with it. This is the first time I have posted a picture of this here. I'm not one to brag, I just have gotten very lucky!

brewing equipment 001.jpg

Mick you're an a**hole:D

I must have just missed it because I troll CL like nobody's business!!

Congrats on the score, let me know if you want to unload any of those cornys!

Wow, very nice. I got 3 buckets, 6 carboys and wine kit and all kinds of little parts for $120 when I started brewing, and just found 2 co2 tanks today for $60 total. Takes lots of checking and a good bit of luck fur sure.

Wow, very nice. I got 3 buckets, 6 carboys and wine kit and all kinds of little parts for $120 when I started brewing, and just found 2 co2 tanks today for $60 total. Takes lots of checking and a good bit of luck fur sure.

Nice find on the co2 tanks, I'm in sales cover over half of Ohio and all ov W.V. I check CL in Cols. Cincy and Cleveland a couple time a day. As I stated " I have gotten lucky".

Mick you're an a**hole:D

I must have just missed it because I troll CL like nobody's business!!

Congrats on the score, let me know if you want to unload any of those cornys!

Let me know, I have 8 pin locks I would like to unload. I'll make ya a good deal. And I am a proctologist (SP) dream "BIG A**HOLE" Just ask my SWMBO, she'll tell you.

In the Akron area.

My SWMBO is from Ashtabula, I"m up that way quite a bit. What are you looking for, if you send me a friend request and I'll keep my eyes open for you and let you know if I find anything.

I didn't even shut the truck off, I backed up threw the stuff in the back and tore out of the driveway before he changed his mind.

Smart man! Get out of there fast. I bet he is kicking himself in the a$$ right about now. For only $100 I know I would be. One of the best scores I've seen.

Very nice score! I like craigslist too, got two 1/2 barrel kegs and a 5 pound CO2 tank for 40 bucks last week. I feel cheated after seeing this though....

I live in Ct and look pretty frequently, why I dont know as I never find anything at all never mind a deal like that you lucky SOB's!

Ok,ok... Homebrew, Homebrewing, Brewing, Beer, Beer Bottles

where do you live?

Good luck,

Cheers, :mug:

Julohan,

I forgot "kegs". I would also look in Erie,Pittsburgh, and Buffalo I have seen some pretty good deal while proosing CL in alll these locations.

Good Luck,

I live in Ct and look pretty frequently, why I dont know as I never find anything at all never mind a deal like that you lucky SOB's!

I hear ya. I live on Long Island and search the Tri-State area (NY, NJ and CT) and rarely see anything Homebrewing related except Kegerators on Craigslist.

excuse my ignorance, but can't youset CL up to notify when new listings hit search criteria you set?

yes and no. I use rss feeds to deliver new CL ads right to my outlook.

Go to the site and do a search on what you want.. .then grab the rss feed link and put it in your rss feed reader of choice.

What do you search for? I live in Ohio, and I never really find anything good, except for a chest freezer once.

Julohan, Here is a listing in your area I'm sure you have seen. This is the at least the 4th. time that the listing has been posted, and now they have added photos. The prices are basically retail or higher, they are moving and don't have room. If you are interested in any of this I'd contact them and start negotiating like a "Bedouin Trader".

Homebrewing/beer equipment

Good Luck

Craigslist was good to me also as I picked up this Industrial grade picture frame mitre saw for free fully loaded with a sharp spare $180 blade. I has 48" long arms with stops. I was there first, have truck will haul. The studio ordered 3 new ones, the manufacture knew my machine as he sold it directly to them. Offered me $1,600 cash plus he pays shipping across the country to get it back. No way as it fits my needs and makes me money.
Between the Walker Turner jointer, table saw, routers and now this I can replace my own windows besides small cash side jobs that are back logged.

Back to Bier equipment here, for 14 six packs I have received 11 Anheuser Bush 15.5 kegs from a delivery driver friend over 8 months time. A Round Table fire job I worked on netted me five 7.75 gallon empty kegs of wine and nine 20# Co2 bottles plus taps and regulators. All of this was going into the trash dumpster ASAP with the demo crew, time is money on commercial soI saved them all. Then two Carbonator pumps with the mixing tank chambers for the water inlet for soft drinks was found and saved also. One stainless Procon pump feeds coolant to the Tig torch, another win vs Miller's $900 coolers.

Mitre Saws:

Copyright 2008 Frame Square Mfg All rights reserved HomeProductsParts & AccessoriesContact UsDistributorsFrame Square Model 1000
Precision Mitre Saw with 10” blade standard, ½ HP motor, and heavy duty clamps.
Reg Price = $ 2,950.00

www.frame-square.com Go to products page 2, model 1000.

Back