• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brew system Control Panel

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OParker5

Reaction score
This is a great building block for a brew system. It was originally the control unit from a teflon / carbon fusing press from my work. I purchased the tool from an excess / obsolete inventory purge.

My brewing has now taken a backseat to spending time with my kids and with no time to build a brewsystem I hope one of you benefit.

It sale consists of the following:

Wegmann Enclosure w/ backplate. Powdercoated, thick steel construction. 12 x 14 x 6”. Weatherseal and screw closure.

Kraus and Naimer main power switch

Panel mount fuse holder

Illuminated rocker switch (for the temperature controllers).

2 West 6100 1/16 DIN temperature controllers (manual here:http://instrumentation-central.com/WestManual/4100_6100_8100.pdf)

2 armored thermocouples for the Digital temperature controllers

Assorted junction blocks and fuse blocks.

2 Continental Industries AC to AC relays (25 amp).

3 KIP electronic fluid valves (stainless steel) that were harvested from a Keurig industrial coffee maker (were in contact with water for coffee) - should only be used for clean water as they have an orifice (1/8” or 1/16”) for flow control. 115 VAC actuation 7 watt.

1- fluid level float switch.

$150 OBO
Shipping: actual cost.
Method: Buyers option (UPS or USPS).

Contact via PM

Latest posts

Back