Friday Night Flights @ Party Town Florence, KY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ridge Runner

Reaction score
"Hello. This Friday from 6-7pm we will be opening a selection of Belgian and Belgian style beers from Duvel America. We will be joined by Dirty David Andes of said company. It will be something different and groovy as it this will be our first venture into Europe with our Flights. We want you to be here, we think you are cool. Seriously. There was something else I wanted to tell you...what was it...Oh yeah, this weekend will be Derby weekend. In celebration of said "holiday" we will be tapping Founders Kentucky Breakfast Stout, B.B.C. Bourbon Barrel Rye Porter, B.B.C. Bourbon Barrel Big Brown, B.B.C. Russian Imperial Porter, B.B.C. Bourbon Barrel Smoked Porter, and the diggity iggty of the F-Town beer scene: our very own Rye 75 Rye India Pale Ale. One more thing: I noticed that there is a carnival in the parking lot, so maybe we can all go hang out there after the beer tasting and eat funnel cakes and go down the super slide in burlap sacks. Just a thought, no pressure. Hardy har, and have a good weekend."

If your in the Tri-State area try to make it. I've been going to these tastings for a couple months now and they keep getting bigger and better. Hope to see you there.:mug:

Party Town
6823 Burlington Pike
Florence, KY 41042

Back