What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20131020_174143_HDR_zps44c690ec.jpg

Forgot the picture, sun is going down, gotta get these brews inside and started on the rest of the day.

Billy I want my floccin stems back.

What did you brew today? And haven't you been following along? Billy traded those stems for three PBRs that were in Nizzle's trunk all summer! :)

What did you brew today? And haven't you been following along? Billy traded those stems for three PBRs that were in Nizzle's trunk all summer! :)

I brewed a big ol belgian stout 10gal, and a smaller batch of American pale for yeast testing. Working on a clean fermenting american style super yeast.

NIZZLE said:
Driving that train, high on cocaine Casey Jones, you better watch your speed Trouble ahead, trouble behind And you know that notion just crossed my mind
Trouble with you is the trouble with me
Got two eyes but you still can't see

Billy-Klubb said:
alright you dread-lock wearin hippies. that's about enough. I'm a fixin' to bust out some Templars here.
Don't hate the music but they always had good goodies at every show. Grilled cheese man on roller skates was the best

Billy-Klubb said:
I'll see your Golden Monkey & raise you a Zombie Monkey. mine has a Tactical Grip Can. what you got, son?
I humbly surrender in defeat. I might as well shot gun the last 3 in homage, hehe

mcbaumannerb said:
And now this beast (that is quite tasty) Let's see, two nights in a motel with an 8.4 and now 10.0 bomber - I think I'm gonna sleep well tonight!
Last night I spent in a hotel it was with a 4 in Dover Delaware at the horseshoe! U r the man

mcbaumannerb said:
Dirtybasement might not have sheeeet but I'm drinking out of my vortex glass! Tactical grip got nothin' on the vortex! :eek:
ML has a vortex bottle. I know that's not the glass your talking about?

We finally play some defense and can't score
Reminds me of my last date.

This with a splash of grey goose :)

View attachment 155186
Grey Goose is excellent vodka, but root beer is still better with rum. I like Sailor Jerry or Kraken myself.

I knew it! NIZZLE is a floccin' smurf!!!

you shoulda cultivated ergot instead, bruva!
Hey! That's my summer hobby...

Why does this can look ridiculously small? You're not like 7'4" are you? There is a guy like that at work. When he's hold a normal bag of chips it looks like a snack bag.

Back