finding a club

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jklotz

Reaction score
Hi, I live in Atlanta, GA and am interested in finding a club or group of brewers I can learn from. Did a search on the internet, but didn't find much. Is there a comprehensive list of clubs anywhere on the net? Anybody know of a good one in or around Atlanta?

Thanks!

Bob, the owner up at Beer Necessities in Alpharetta offered to get my e-mail address and pass it on the local club but by the time I left I forgot to do that. There are some but I'm not sure of a comprehensive list. :mug:

The AHA (American HomeBrewers' Association, National Club) has a list of local clubs on their website. searchable by state. Homebrew Club Listings

Looks like there are 2 clubs in Atlanta.

Final Gravity Craft Brewers ID #: 000160892

Thunderbolt Island
ID #: 000172341

In addition to the ones listed above there are a few others in the area (these are the ones I know a fairly active):
-BrewMasters of Alpahretta (they meet at BN, I believe)
-South Atlanta Homebrewers (Fayetteville)
-Chicken City Ale Raisers (Gainsville)
-Covert Hops I have been to a couple Covert Hops meetings and enjoyed the meetings quite a bit. They usually mix the meetings between Twains in Decatur and 5 Seasons (Prado).

Just a note on the AHA Club listings: the addresses are just where the club mail goes (the Director's home for example) and might not have anything to do with the meeting locations.

The AHA (American HomeBrewers' Association, National Club) has a list of local clubs on their website. searchable by state. Homebrew Club Listings

Looks like there are 2 clubs in Atlanta.

Final Gravity Craft Brewers ID #: 000160892

Thunderbolt Island
ID #: 000172341

Thanks for the link. I found this helpful too! Hopefully I can find a club I can learn more from.

Latest posts

Back