Hittin' the road! Going to NJ

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dirtymike1

Reaction score
Well I'm off to my kid sister's HS graduation. I can't believe this day has finally come. I couldn't be more happy for her!!!! I'll be in Mahwah New Jersey til Tuesday afternoon. If anybody on here is in the area let me know, go out and have a brew.

I won't be up there this weekend, but SWMBO's father is from Wayne and I have to make that trip every two to three months.

I hate that drive, it should take six hours tops, but with traffic it's more like eight (and now we do it with a toddler and a preggers SWMBO).

Well I just got home from my trip, and man did I have a blast. I'm soo proud of my little sister for graduating High School! But on for the real reason of the trip...

I didn't write a list of what I got to drink, but my father HAD a mini fridge full of odd and end bottles of brew, probably 45-50 of them, and I think I left him with no more then 10 :D

I ran the gambit of Rouges, all of them awesome, had a few Samuel Smiths as well. I also got to try Mesphitoes Stout and OMG was it good!!!! All in all it was a very drunk 4 days. Let the hangover finally in sue...

Back