What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its ok

1402697579695.jpg

Can't tell on my phone - is that Boris or Doris? Both excellent but she packs a much stronger punch.

Got a surprise BIF package with horse head today - thanks Jess & Matt! I've put the pale ales and IPAs in the fridge, but they will have to wait until I get back from vacation to enjoy. Oh, and no - the horse head will not be making the trip to Italy. :D
View attachment 205505

You're NORM!

Sent from here, because that's where I am.

Can't tell on my phone - is that Boris or Doris? Both excellent but she packs a much stronger punch.

Got a surprise BIF package with horse head today - thanks Jess & Matt! I've put the pale ales and IPAs in the fridge, but they will have to wait until I get back from vacation to enjoy. Oh, and no - the horse head will not be making the trip to Italy. :D
View attachment 205505

Oh Mark, how you disappoint me so.
Do you not realize how awesomely epic it would be to see our little Norm next to famous Italian landmarks?!

View attachment 205505

Enjoy Italy...jealous! The beer will wait.

you in the cities right now? if you get bored, you can always drive 2 1/2 hours to rural Windom & have a beer with me.:tank:

No sorry. It was wrong wording. Just stupid fingers. I wand to travel there one day soon and when I do I'll definitely have a beer and listen to punk lol. Maybe next year.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402701043.309437.jpg
Hibiscus Saison very little carbonation after 6 days in the bottle. tastes good slightly tart got more yeast character from the Belle Saison than I got from Wyeast 3711. Crappy pic but then I never claimed to be a photographer.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Session beer out of a Tulip. Breaking all the rules this weekend. Haha. Go to Wasn't cold yet. Bachelor weekend. Fiancé is outta town. Look out. BTW why are there directions for heating a frozen pizza in the microwave? Who does that?

1402702002808.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1402704632.505714.jpg
Fresh Growler of Stone enjoy by ipa hoppy goodness after a week of no beer i'm smashing this growler tonight

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Wow this is good! Another amazing beer from...I'll say it...the best IPA & Stout brewers in the country right now. I think unicorns actually make their beer. TGB can do no wrong!

IMG_8240.jpg

Back