Hello, new to the board.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hellfire_studios

Reaction score
Hey everyone. My name is Josh. I just started brewing beer at home. I have been wanting to brew for about a year and a half and finally started the voyage. My father got me a mr. beer for christmas so I decided to start there even though I have heard to just skip the mr. beer and get a real setup. I didn't want it to go to waste so I made it. I am just about ready to bottle.

I got a new setup coming in the next few days.

Just a little back ground.
Josh

Welcome Josh. Don't worry about the Mr. Beer setup--lots of prominent brewers on this board got their start the same way.

Not sure what books you've got to peruse to pique your interest, but John Palmer has his first edition available on the internet for all to use, free of charge. How to Brew - By John Palmer

You should also post your location in your profile so someone close to you can invite you to a brewday!

Cheers. :mug:

Thank you,

I have not read much. Just some stuff on the internet. I will check out this book. And I will update my profile thanks!!!

Josh

Welcome to HBT! I have never used a Mr. Beer (I hadn't even heard about them until very recently). IMO, it doesn't matter how you brew your beer. All that matters is the outcome.

thanks guys. I have been fermenting for 12 days and I am about to bottle. I hope it turns out good. It looks good. Thanks for the warm welcome....

Josh

Back