What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Any breweries around you have stein night??? New Holland fills em for $5 on wednesday

I haven't found any breweries that do anything like that, but will suggest it to a couple near by :)

Decided I was feeling a little Frieky
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388876395.550043.jpg

Nice sour from Odell

Finishing up my holiday brew. Dark amber ale with cinnamon and nutmeg. Rang in with an abv of 8.2%. Tastes great!

What's with the over-priced snacks in the background?

That was there when we moved into the house. I think a kid did it since all the candy is reasonable in price and everything else is insane.

I'm thinking about taking it down and putting beer prices up there. At least then it makes more sense to be over the bar area.

Holy Crap a $30 hot dog? What do they make those out of? Unicorns?

Unicorn and Glitter!

That was there when we moved into the house. I think a kid did it since all the candy is reasonable in price and everything else is insane.

I'm thinking about taking it down and putting beer prices up there. At least then it makes more sense to be over the bar area.

Unicorn and Glitter!

Looks perfect to me. I'd leave it.

But what would I know--I'm drinking Labatt Blue

Two Brothers Revelry which is a really nice Imperial Red Ale. Enjoying it while SWMBO is roasting mallows in the fireplace :)

image-2552965919.jpg

Budget beer weekend.
Genny pint cans poured in a glass.
Might crack open an accidently sour Pale Ale that my landlord left in the basement.

Yet another GBC 2.0. :) Starting to feel it a bit.

Which do you like better?

I started feeling it around 4 p.m. today. Feeling good now after another night train. About to pour a scotch and that'll be it for the night before I smack myself. I want to be alive tomorrow so I can brew.

Which do you like better?

I started feeling it around 4 p.m. today. Feeling good now after another night train. About to pour a scotch and that'll be it for the night before I smack myself. I want to be alive tomorrow so I can brew.

I like 2.0 better mostly because the bitterness isn't so harsh. The hop character seems similar to 1.0, except maybe some more esters thrown by the English yeast.

I didn't finish brewing until after 4, so I'm glad I'm just now feeling it, haha. With the snow on the ground it could've gotten ugly quick if I were even a little buzzed.

On my fourth 2.0

Did we ever come to a consensus on the frequency of SLoppy Saturday? THe poll results show weekly to be the favorite, though I believe there were only 10 votes or so. As you can see, I am doing it whether everyone else is going to or not. :drunk:

Swagger.Pretty good ,more just like an ipa though. Smooth and soft were the only lager qualities I could notice. Has a lot of pine,reminds of a little of something of Sierra Nevada. Could just be all the pine though.

swagger.jpg

Prairie Noir. First time I've had it and I'm now a fan.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Home Brew mobile app

Wow. This is yummy. Taking a bottling break then to bottle my apple pie cider. I want to brew tomorrow but without making my wort chiller I am unsure if I should try an all grain brew in my pot that doesn't fit in my sink.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1388886679.694757.jpg

Had three Double Simcoes, now I'm hydrating with a Headwaters Pale Ale and wondering wnhe someone's gonna let the eagles offense know that the game has started..,

Latest posts

Back