Dry hop a Belgian Ale with Cascade

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DogFace_Brewing

Reaction score
Anyone have any experience with dry hoping in a Belgian Golden Ale? I am brewing a AHS Belgian Golden Ale right now and thinking of dry hoping 1-2 oz of cascade after 7 days in primary. I am thinking cascade will give me a little more citrus flavor correct? The hops for the boil will be German Select (2oz)

Anyone have any experience with dry hoping in a Belgian Golden Ale? I am brewing a AHS Belgian Golden Ale right now and thinking of dry hoping 1-2 oz of cascade after 7 days in primary. I am thinking cascade will give me a little more citrus flavor correct? The hops for the boil will be German Select (2oz)
I know this is old but I am in the process of racking a Belgium into a keg to dry hop with 4-6 ounces of cascade. It's my own recipe but I am curious to know if you opted to dry hop with cascade and how did it turn out?

Back