What's your user name mean?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine is I love sailing. I don't do much local around the cans/ between the bridges sailing any more but I do spend a couple weeks a year offshore helping a friend take his boat up and down the east coast. Couple years ago we took the boat to Bermuda and next week I am helping him to take the boat from Antigua to Grenada. My sailing is now more quality than quantity.

Had to come up with an alias for SASS cowboy shootin matches. It is part of the rules like costuming, (as seen in my profile pic). To many Doc's and Evil Roy's so I came up with an acronym, it is actually J.I.N.K.S.
Just an
Imaginary
Name for
Kris
Stanley

When I see your screen name, I can't help but think of Jinks, the cartoon cat from the old Pixie & Dixie cartoons. :D
Regards, GF.

jinks.jpg

I thought I already posted in here but apparently not.

In college I was friends with a few people who were younger than me. I was 22. One of them told me that I was like their Drunk Uncle. That got shortened to Drunkle. First name is Jon, so.

I thought I already posted in here but apparently not.

In college I was friends with a few people who were younger than me. I was 22. One of them told me that I was like their Drunk Uncle. That got shortened to Drunkle. First name is Jon, so.

I've always thought that was a cool user name. Imagined the story was something similar to that one.

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Mine is because I have a really long and difficult to pronounce Italian last name. I have heard just about everything from people either creating nicknames or just messing it up...Biscuits came about when I was on a surf trip in Costa Rica...my buddies were just going off in between sets thinking of every name they could that started with a B....Biscuits kinda stuck and then when I started brewing beer, I figured it was fitting because beer is basically liquid bread...

Definitely not as cool as "BarkingSpider" though.

Sf was for special forces as I was an 18b when I served but the goat part became my nickname during my first tour because I was a little jumpy at first and had a goat sneak up on me which scared the daylights out of me and caused me to give him a three round burst. My brothers laughed their asses off for a few days about that.

Sf was for special forces as I was an 18b when I served but the goat part became my nickname during my first tour because I was a little jumpy at first and had a goat sneak up on me which scared the daylights out of me and caused me to give him a three round burst. My brothers laughed their asses off for a few days about that.

Damnit, now I need to go to selection.

Lake Erie Monster means 2 things:
1) One of my favorite beers back when I first started getting into craft beer.
2) I live about 1/4 mile from the lake, thought it was fitting.

I want to change my user name. On pretty much everything else I have I am called SKYCHICK. Can you guess why???;)

My name is Dan, Kristi is my wife...

16 years or so ago we were having an arguement when i was registering for a game. I made the username kristiismean.

we laughed, and it's been that way ever since.

THAT is a floccin awesome FJ40. I'm helping my dad restore his '77 CJ5. Different beasts, I know, but great little trucks.
Thanks. CJ's are cool.
Rusty has changed a little since that picture, rocking the 37" IROK's, a few battle scars from multiple trips through Rubicon and Fordyce. I also added a 20# CO2 tank, so a picnic keg in the cooler isn't out of the question.

Seattle Tazmanian Devil, in my youth (har!) I was quite the speed demon at work....any work....to the point that I ran people down frequently.

Latest posts

Back