Forgot to add late hop addition

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

g-love

Reaction score
Got distracted while I was brewing an extract batch of NB's Extra Pale Ale today and forgot my 1 minute addition of cascade at the end. The recipe called for 2oz of cascade for 60 min, which it got and 1oz for 1 min, which I forgot. What do you guys think, leave it like it is or dry hop the 1oz that I forgot to add?

Got distracted while I was brewing an extract batch of NB's Extra Pale Ale today and forgot my 1 minute addition of cascade at the end. The recipe called for 2oz of cascade for 60 min, which it got and 1oz for 1 min, which I forgot. What do you guys think, leave it like it is or dry hop the 1oz that I forgot to add?

Well, if it's already brewed there isn't much you can do except use it for dryhopping in a week or two.

Yeah I get distracted :tank: while I brew too sometimes.
I should start a collection of everything I've ever forgotten to put in a brew. :mug:

Back