Help A Fellow Brewer Out!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in. Sounds like a nifty site.

Do they have an iPhone app? ;)

Indeed they do, in fact they just updated it yesterday. It works like a charm, makes it very easy to review your beers on the fly.

I'm also working with them to add some features for homebrewers, including recipes and the ability to rate your brews.

:mug:

I was joking. I saw they did. I only join social networking sites with iPhohe/iPad apps. :p Kidding.

If you're working with them, tell them they need an iPad app. I hate using iPhone apps scaled up when I'm on the iPad.

I was joking. I saw they did. I only join social networking sites with iPhohe/iPad apps. :p Kidding.

If you're working with them, tell them they need an iPad app. I hate using iPhone apps scaled up when I'm on the iPad.

Not really working with them per se, just helping them figure out what features would be helpful for homebrewers. I'll pass along the iPad app idea.

Sorry man. I've been on there for while now or I'd help you out. I first heard about that site on one of the brewing network podcasts. I can't remember which show it was but they did an interview with the owner of that site. At the time, whoever was interviewing him was also trying to get him to work in some ideas for homebrewers.

Did it. There was a referral # area, left that blank. I did access it through your link though

Did it. There was a referral # area, left that blank. I did access it through your link though

My referral code is jbrookeiv, but I think it should have worked without it, since you used my link. Thanks to everyone who has signed up! I'm in the lead by 4,000 points, but the guy in second is not giving up.

Sorry to keep bugging everyone, but the 2nd place person is gaining on me! The contest is over on Tuesday, and $500 of beer money is within reach. Please help me out if you haven't already!

jbrookeiv said:
Sorry to keep bugging everyone, but the 2nd place person is gaining on me! The contest is over on Tuesday, and $500 of beer money is within reach. Please help me out if you haven't already!

This post is pretty old by now. I don't think anyone would hold it against you if you reposted. We all want to see you get your dabloons

jbrookeiv said:

This post is pretty old by now. I don't think anyone would hold it against you if you reposted. We all want to see you get your dabloons

My referral code is jbrookeiv, but I think it should have worked without it, since you used my link. Thanks to everyone who has signed up! I'm in the lead by 4,000 points, but the guy in second is not giving up.

It suggested/linked you as a friend when I sighed up with just the URL/link. I also left the field blank. So I'm pretty sure you get your credit through just the link.

It suggested/linked you as a friend when I sighed up with just the URL/link. I also left the field blank. So I'm pretty sure you get your credit through just the link.

Perfect, thanks guys! I guess I should go ahead and start a fresh thread, but I'm not sure what that would accomplish since this thread jumps to the top when it's responded to.

Perfect, thanks guys! I guess I should go ahead and start a fresh thread, but I'm not sure what that would accomplish since this thread jumps to the top when it's responded to.

That's why we keep giving it the bumpity-bump.

Probably no reason to start another one.

I got you 100 points.

I think thats gotta be worth one of those beers...

lol, I think I've had around 150 people sign up through my link so far, you've got quite a bit of competition. I will be picking 5 random people to send a bottle of beer to.

Latest posts

Back