The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lmao. With friends like these... :D

Good night for NE sports fans - sox try to keep the streak alive and get to 18-2 (unbelievable!) and the B's try to terminate the Leafs.
Rene really worked his pipes with the Gahden crowd accompanying. The joint is rockin'!
Go BRUINS! :ban: :ban: :ban:

[Ugh. I take it back - not a good night for NE sports fans :(]

Last edited:
I have seen him try to run from post to post on his knees. doesn't he know how much of the top net he leaves open when he's on his knees?? just sayin'

Choking down a Belgian IPA as they ran out of Mott the Lesser
aviary-image-1524431661273.jpeg

buncha jinx in here talking about how well the sox are doing and they have lost a few in a row, talking about bruins closing it out and they have lost 2 in a row and will most likely lose game 7, lets keep the celtics outta the conversation

Long time no see Massholes.

I've been busy with new job, wife having brain surgery, and general insanity caused by being the last semi responsible human in my family.

Wife did mostly OK on the surgery. Doc didn't put the MUTE button in, and she still likes the Spankees, I think he left some of the tumor in.

Well, did you get some so you can tell us how it tastes?

Also @Master sounds like you and your spouse have been through a lot. Keep up your good sense of humor. Tumors/cancer suck, and hey, not all Yankee fans are bad. Be well!

Back