Brand New Brew Pot

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheJadedDog

AFK ATM
Reaction score
For those of you with a Crate and Barrel near by, they just started carrying a 20qt. stainless steel stockpot from All-Clad for $125. Picked one up tonight and I'm using it this weekend, finally I can increase my boil and get some better hop utilization.

TheJadedDog said:
For those of you with a Crate and Barrel near by, they just started carrying a 20qt. stainless steel stockpot from All-Clad for $125. Picked one up tonight and I'm using it this weekend, finally I can increase my boil and get some better hop utilization.

I just picked up a 40 quart SS pot from B3 for the same price. After much searching I found that a lot of the online brewery supplies stores have great prices on the stock pots, better than most other suppliers.
Congrats on yours, I've been using a 22 quart for the past couple brews and it worked great, but figured a larger pot was the next step towards going all grain.

Dan

Back