GABF 2010. Who's Going?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Am I the only one that found Pancho Verde Chile Cerveza by Rio Grande Brewing Company? Myself and my GABF Buddy thought it was the best beer at the fest, but havent seen much comment on it.

We do not even comment on it here in town. LoL. I think it has been hit for miss. Couple people will bring over a 6-pack and they always taste different. I heard the Taos, NM brewery did a green chili beer that did well up in Telluride this past weekend.

Interesting, I guess the chiles would be fairly random to work on. Who knows, maybe I hit them at the right time of the night and the rest of my consumption made it just seem to hit the spot.

The cheeses were nice too, even though the wait was rediculous

Interesting, I guess the chiles would be fairly random to work on. Who knows, maybe I hit them at the right time of the night and the rest of my consumption made it just seem to hit the spot.

The cheeses were nice too, even though the wait was rediculous

You either like Chili in beer or you don't. I enjoy it. Had a Chipolte from Rogue in AZ back in April that was interesting. Wynkoop in Denver makes a green chili beer as well.

Back