What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks fine to me. Just taste it to make sure but you can normally always expect to see some type of pellicle with brett, especially in a bucket.

Thanks for the reply I wasnt about to start a new thread to aak that ?. it tastes fine a little light on the flavor but I know brett takes time to develop

This one

1408823893162.jpg

Thanks for the reply I wasnt about to start a new thread to aak that ?. it tastes fine a little light on the flavor but I know brett takes time to develop

Sounds like brett haha. They certainly like to dry a beer out. If youre looking for a ton more brett character id pitch a few different strains as well and give it a year

I really need to get something a little more sessionable. Only thing in the house is 8.5 abv It is a little too early to feel like I feel. Hopkilla # 7. Or 8, or 9 who knows?

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Sounds like brett haha. They certainly like to dry a beer out. If youre looking for a ton more brett character id pitch a few different strains as well and give it a year

I bottled it. I do plan to leave it sit for several months before trying 1.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Drinking at whole foods. White rajah. Tasting slightly old... I suspect it might be.

I had a 6 pack last week that tasted oxidized and stale. I went to a different bottle shop and got some from a case that was labeled bottled 8/14/14 and it's so good. I think every beer needs a bottled on date on the label.

I had a 6 pack last week that tasted oxidized and stale. I went to a different bottle shop and got some from a case that was labeled bottled 8/14/14 and it's so good. I think every beer needs a bottled on date on the label.

I usually get mine at cappys and nowhere else because I don't trust any other bottle shop. Cappys (Loveland) moves white rajah like it's water... Never have a problem there, but unfortunately the only way to tell rajahs date is if it's sold in the case, and most places the case box is long gone.

I had a 6 pack last week that tasted oxidized and stale. I went to a different bottle shop and got some from a case that was labeled bottled 8/14/14 and it's so good.I think every beer needs a bottled on date on the label

+1, last of my partigyle, too tired to post a picture, worked today.

Back