San Francisco Bay Area Folks...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DylansDad

Reaction score
Hey guys and gals.

There are a few Beer Festivals this weekend spread out through the Bay Area:

Walnut Creek Art and Wine Festival
Monterey Beer Festival
Face2Face Network in Santa Rosa Beer Festival, AIDS Awareness Festival but highlighting Beer after the main cause.

I haven't figured out which one the family is going to, but for those of you in the Bay Area:

What are you guys heading to?

Well, I was planning on taking the SWMBO wine tasting in the Livermore area, as we live only a half an hour away and have never really done that. Unfortunately, she doesn't like beer, specifically hops. So, it looks like a change in plans is unlikely.

Good to know about the Monterey one. If my son wakes up early enough and I can get motivated and out the door early we'll probably going to go there on Saturday and the the WC Art and Wine fest on Sunday.

Have fun in Livermore! I would much rather go there and taste wines than in Napa. The wine makers are usually in the tasting rooms and love talking about what they made. PM me if you haven't made up your mind about where to go and need some advice. I go there frequently.

Back