How come there's never anyone in the chat room?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I hear that evenings are the busiest.

For me, evenings are my home-buzz time and talking with my mouth is tough enough. Maybe if I could hire someone and dictate....

Yeah...

That's the ticket...

I'm usually Idling in there. If I'm at my computer and you type my name my irc client flashes at me telling me someone is talking to me. maybe try that sometime with the people that are on.

Typically, about 8 pm central there are at least a few people in there. On the weekends, there seem to be more. During the day, it's usually dead.

Click a damn button, Boston ;) The chat window will pop up and it should connect automatically, unless you're behind a firewall. You come into the room as "anonymous," just type in /nick Boston and you'll be good to go.

Come on in some night, I'm usually there ~9:30 or so, Yoops is usually there, Cheese, Orpheus, rdwj, Dude, Todd_k, others I'm forgetting; it's a lot of fun.

Hmm, I just remembered that being in the uk: your evening is my very early morning. Sometimes I think It woud be great to live in America.

Latest posts

Back