What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NIZZLE said:
UV whipped? that must be the wifey's

Nope, all mine baby! :D
Actually it's really good with orange juice and a little club soda. Kind of like a liquid orange creamsicle. I'm not ashamed to admit I drink it.

Yummmie! After a Long first day back to work after vacation this hits the spot!!!

image-661629254.jpg

Hanssens Cassis lambic paired with some farmers market sourdough and a localish Troegenator-washed tomme cheese...someone fetch me a smoking jacket.

Seeing the switchback glass I'm assuming you've had it. How do you like it?

I just tried the Roasted Red tonight with some really good burgers..wife loves it ... I too enjoyed it , and will try to harvest whatever yeast goodness is at the bottom...

Does anyone know what strain of yeast they use ?

NIZZLE said:
That beer is phenomenal I love it. I'm stocking up before it's gone.

Sounds like a solid investment to me.
Forget gold, buy Zaison! :D

Billy-Klubb said:
a gravity sample of my "Bad Blood". sitting @ 14.49%. finally starting to sour a little.

I'm surprised it's souring at all at that ABV... Lacto certainly doesn't do well in that kind of an environment.

?? What sort of evil thing is this ?? and how do you know the abv so precisely?
it started as a RIS recipe, then I drank alot of beer. and I don't really know that precisely, just using the SG numbers plugged into BS.

edit: I think I'm gonna bottle this one in a few more months if it stops dropping. I'll use all them Chimay bottles finally & re-brew it with advice from the sour enthusiasts.

Southern tier iniquity, last few beers with my drinkin buddy. She is being put down tomorrow after 12 years in the family

ForumRunner_20130624_204906.png

Back