What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Drinking a dirt wolf trying to chill this starter wort. View attachment 214995

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Had one of those, a nugget nectar, and now onto some swill as I stopped caring a little bit ago. At my SWMBO's brother's apartment chilling and listening to good music.

Attachments

• 1406950709725.jpg
    1406950709725.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 74
Had my 10.5% hard rootbeer that has finally carbed or at least that one was carbed, and now a pabst lol
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406954076.806092.jpg
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406954149.514689.jpg

I have so much paperwork I should be doing right now.... but I'm just drinking... drinking is making me happier than work... If there were not so many kids asleep right now I would be hooking up more taps... I have disappointing homebrew on tap with promising homebrew in a keg with nothing on the out line. If anybody wants to trade corney kegs I can let a full one go with a very odd kolsh in it.

IMG_0010.jpg

Who's this Remmy guy?

The lucky SOB we live vicariously through with the day drinking and day brewing and smoking good looking food.

Onto a nugget nectar at home after dumping the nasty warm rolling rock at myn girl's brother's place. Rather disappointed with this bottle, but then again, my taste buds are shot. And hey, it's sloppy Saturday already!

I intend to run one draft line uncooled when I finish the bar at home... so that I can always get at least the first one warm. That said... rolling rock at any temperature is a bad call. I'd rather have a Budweiser... oh wait... I love Budweiser.

Now having a half cycle IPA from Flat 12... but am too drunk for pictures.

Uh, yes. Yes I am. I've often alluded to the fact I'm one of the oldest on here (in age at least). :D

Nightcap - have to get up early to take my son to Dorney Park for his birthday tomorrow. He has no clue! :rockin:
View attachment 214992

Didn't know. Thought you were my age. :D

Coff. With a slight headache in the side.

Coffee. Not even hungover after the beer, bourbon, & BBQ festival. Had to leave way earlier, I was bummed but I didn't want to ditch my friends.

Went to Dam brewery last night and had every dam beer they had, plus a full size pour of their whiskey barrel imperial brown. That place was awesome. Then proceeded to drink more afterwards.

You should've told them to take the dam foreign objects off a couple of those dam beers. ;)

You should've told them to take the dam foreign objects off a couple of those dam beers. ;)

Haha those were their wheats. I'm sure the ladies who normally order them enjoy the fruit. It was all great beer though, especially that BA imperial brown and their hopweizen. It was a fruit bomb IPA fermented with hefe yeast. Nice 15bbl brewhouse and 30bbl fermentors as well. I hope to be back in the future.

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406985193.228695.jpg

Coffee til noon. Then the adult beverages. I think it's an IPA day so I will start it with my last DFH 90 minute, then several of my own concoction.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Water. Cleaning my bar so I have an organized bottling space for putting my 2014 Christmas stout in bottles. It's been in the bucket for 6 weeks...she's ready.

Drinking my Lepidoptera Saison halfway thru the boil on 11 gallons of Whipping Post IPA. :)

Water. Cleaning my bar so I have an organized bottling space for putting my 2014 Christmas stout in bottles. It's been in the bucket for 6 weeks...she's ready.

What was the FG on that? How'd it turn out?

Drinking my hunahpu clone. Love this stuff.
ImageUploadedByHome Brew1406992727.120768.jpg

On the plane to vacation. Drank a good deal with a dead phone last night. Reinforced the fact I don't like Belgian Pales (Vivant), nor some fruit beers (watermelon wheat). CanFusion was meh, but an apfelwein and Fascist Pig closed the night nicely. Anyone have recommendations for a 4 hour layover in Minneapolis airport? Apparently all the good stuff is in the other terminal (darn sun country).

/ramble

Had waaaay too much coffee this morning. Back to studying when the plane takes off, but water for now.

On the plane to vacation. Drank a good deal with a dead phone last night. Reinforced the fact I don't like Belgian Pales (Vivant), nor some fruit beers (watermelon wheat). CanFusion was meh, but an apfelwein and Fascist Pig closed the night nicely. Anyone have recommendations for a 4 hour layover in Minneapolis airport? Apparently all the good stuff is in the other terminal (darn sun country).

/ramble

Had waaaay too much coffee this morning. Back to studying when the plane takes off, but water for now.
you almost have enough time to rent a car and come visit ol' Klubby McKlubberson! but you don't. better luck next time.

Back