• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Free fermentation cabinet/fridge curb alert NY

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JRems

Reaction score
Hi, I just picked up this fridge off craigslist. It was basically a huge mini fridge. I removed the freezer, compressor, and all other cooling parts to fix my broken kegerator. So its basically a large insulated shell that would be great for a ferm cabinet for winter if you add a heat source, it can easily hold 2 7+ gal buckets. or 4 cornies on the floor or 2 carboys. out side dimensions are 4ft tall X 21" X21" inside dimensions are 18"x 18" x 44". I took a pic with the door removed, but I do have the front door as well. I figured someone might possibly want it otherwise its getting cut up with the saw so it can fit in the trash can
21pmbc.jpg

Back