Hello from Oklahoma!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SwAMi75 said:
Welcome! Where you at?
I am in Ada, OK moved back here from Lubbock,TX and have no brew buddies as of yet. This place is way slow, I have to drive to Richardson , TX to get a good HBS for my grain and yeast. At least in Midwest City you are a little closer to the HBS in Tulsa. Can't wait to get into a chat on here. I did a internship at a brewery in Lubbock two years ago and have been really going after it at home ever since. I'm on a 3 tier w/ grant and pump, 15.5 sanke's for keggle and tuns, and I blend at the end to get my 15.5. I have been all-grain since I was 15 and am now 31 so that sounds like a long time, but I only have like 30 home sessions under my belt due to being busy. Would like to hear more, but will probably just try to get used to this forum first. Have a good day and thanks for the welcomes to the forum.

Where abouts? I couldn't find it in the phone book online? It would be great to only drive 1 hour for my stuff. Whats the name and are they a fully stocked shop?

www.thebrewshopokc.com/

Welcome I am from out Luther way.

I have not made a beer yet. I did stop by the brew shop and started a batch of wine. I would not know from fully stocked. They did seem friendly though.

Thanks for the info, i will have to check them out and see if that works out better for grain. It might be the one I used ot go to a long time ago, I couldn't find it though when I went looking for it.

Latest posts

Back