South Jersey/Philly Group Buy... ROUND 28!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if you saw my previous question, but I'll take this if permissible:
Irish Moss: 1080‐ B‐1 $8.00

Does anyone still have open 1/4 splits on Crystal/Caramel Malts or Rosted malts they are looking to fill?
Not looking to start a new split just asking if someone needs to complete a bag, I'm willing to help fill a order if need be, (depending what kind of malt), since it looks like we are close if not alredy there for a 2nd pallet

hey there Glenn, good to see ya buying some grain.....if you don't make it in on this buy I can spot you some grain till the next one if you wanna get brewing

vince

Vince

Thanks for the offer. I keep missing the group buys. I usually check 2 days after it closes out. Been brewing here and there with the inventory that I built up.

Saw you won the trip to Belgium with Lappy. How was that?

Best,
Glenn

MikeBrnDmgd said:
If anyone is looking for a split to make the last sack I'm game for almost anything

If we still need a sack to fill the order I was looking for a split on some pilsner...but I could probably do a split of something else if you had something in mind.

Group buy is now closed! Check your orders for any errors!

Sorry to anyone who has missed out this round. As always, the next round will start in a few weeks.

Everyone should have received a PM by now... let get those payments in so we can have the grain in BEFORE homebrew day!

Updated payments again.

Anyone from BL know if Pat is a member? I have no way of contacting him about his grain

Back