What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wife and kids are out, work is done...Lions game and Professor IPA.

1413140065447.jpg

I usually age my homebrew 10 minutes.
It blows my mind... If the big boys brewed a good beer they would probably crush out some of the craft market share. They don't seem interested in doing so... Good for us.

I think there are some good beers out there from the big boys. I like Guinness... News to me that it was made with lager yeast! This blonde lager is just a marketing thing. I bought it because I trust the brand. Gonna have to start doing my car bombs with boddingtons. Hahahahaha.

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

I think there are some good beers out there from the big boys. I like Guinness... News to me that it was made with lager yeast! This blonde lager is just a marketing thing. I bought it because I trust the brand. Gonna have to start doing my car bombs with boddingtons. Hahahahaha.

Had you been drinking high life earlier, your cars u joint project would have gone without incident.

Water while waiting for wife to get back from beer run and hopefully lunch.

Had you been drinking high life earlier, your cars u joint project would have gone without incident.

Water while waiting for wife to get back from beer run and hopefully lunch.

You may be right!

My jealousy overflows: Your wife will go on a beer run and you can get beer on Sunday.

Found a paintball co2 tank. Back on homebrew

You may be right!

I recently bought 3 of those for $5.00, 2 - 20 oz and 1 - 8 oz (I think), How do they work for kegging? I've got about 10 kegs (don't ask!), but I've never kegged. (I might PM you for help in getting hooked up!).
TIA, MT2sum

You may be right!

My jealousy overflows: Your wife will go on a beer run and you can get beer on Sunday.

Well it did require me to sweep and mop the floors while she's away. Anit nothing in life free.

I recently bought 3 of those for $5.00, 2 - 20 oz and 1 - 8 oz (I think), How do they work for kegging? I've got about 10 kegs (don't ask!), but I've never kegged. (I might PM you for help in getting hooked up!).

TIA, MT2sum

Mine threaded up to the regulator I had. I would use a bigger tank for a multi draft system but they will push beer out the line. If you are gonna force carb you will need bigger. I have a 20# and a 15# but let them both die.

TIA, MT2sum

Need a special regulator for those.
The small tanks would be good for a jockey box type setup (portable) versus a kegerator or keezer (permanent).

Mine threaded up to the regulator I had. I would use a bigger tank for a multi draft system but they will push beer out the line. If you are gonna force carb you will need bigger. I have a 20# and a 15# but let them both die.

Just got my backup tank swapped on friday. I have 3 5# tanks so I should be set.

Onto a strawberry blonde hb.

Need a special regulator for those.
The small tanks would be good for a jockey box type setup (portable) versus a kegerator or keezer (permanent).

Originally Posted by PatrickGoss

That was my concern .... I can live with a "portable" setup (we are living in a small place right now), I was just wondering two things .... 1. would it push the beer out of the 5 gal keg;2. how long will it last? i.e. the whole keg, half the keg , etc.

Mountain Dew. There is literally a beer fest two blocks up the road. Expensive and nothing spectacular but a local brewer focus and stumbling distance. But noooooooo I have to go to dinner with the inlaws.

Wish i live near avery... going to grab a beer and work on the molding. I need to finish that room soon so i can work on my bar

Grabbing some wits end for our trade. They don't have any branded growlers, so I'll throw a glass from them in.
Drinking super fl I.p.a.

1413145795328.jpg

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413146208.709143.jpg
Pretty good saison, but a bit too sweet for me. Does anyone know if this dries out with some age on it?

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1413146079.697518.jpg

The Mormans are here trying to save me. They fail to understand the holiness that is opening a second Pliny in one day. I offered them a sip... They refused... I gave them a copy of the Koran and sent them on their way. I want to enjoy this.

View attachment 229138

The Mormans are here trying to save me. They fail to understand the holiness that is opening a second Pliny in one day. I offered them a sip... They refused... I gave them a copy of the Koran and sent them on their way. I want to enjoy this.

You should have told them you were holding church services, worshipping at the alter of pliny the elder god of ipas.

You should have told them you were holding church services, worshipping at the alter of pliny the elder god of ipas.

They didn't understand the honor. Even had one of them fetch the beer for me. Sent her back in for my favorite bottle opener. "Sorry sweetheart... We can't open Pliny with that one"

Overheard two big biker dudes who just rolled up:
"What do you normally drink? IPAs?"
"No, like bud Light, miller lite, you know..."

You might have a tough time here buddy...

Back