Scammed my label idea!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NJTomatoguy

Reaction score
Can you not "alter" your image on photobucket? I've had all sorts of fun with people who like to hot link images off my sites. A pic of a nice steaming pile of dog squeeze complete with flies usually gets them to remove the picture.

bow2.jpg

Why didn't she take this one?

How could you tell, she's got one of the tackiest trashiest and most annoying Myspace pages I have ever seen. I couldn't even find your ripped off graphic...

Sheesh....

Don't worry dude, noone else will find it..

I need some asprin now, her page gave me a headache...talk about trailer trash tacky.

or this one

wow.jpg

You know, I am not usually a big bazoomba fan, and usually the women with that size tend to also be a bit heavier than I like, BUT there is something about her face that just sends me over the edge...I wouldn't kick her outta my bed for eating crackers. Are there any more pics of her?

I think she just met her next internet stalker. :D j/k.

That and every other picture on the internet ;)

i don't get "real men eat (insert playboy bunny image) pu55y"

I don't know about you, but real men only get to eat normal pu55y.... playboy pu55y is for the rich dude/*******/famous guy....

by the way, I saw a "MILF" image there too...

:rockin: great message to send to your kids.

Sounds like you have a mission!

View attachment 8809

Geez I just realized that the year is almost toast...and it looks like 2008 WON'T be going out with a banging...

You have 19 days- You can still find a friend.

Free Online Dating at Plentyoffish.com™

It's getting closer to christmas-The girls are lowering their standards, and I like girls with low standards!

Yeah I am on POF....The babes love my profile....the trouble is that the women on there are....um...not the sanest I've met in the world.:rolleyes:

If you happen to know any sane ones in Michigan, pass the profile on to them.

mcopado Cooking/food, Spirituality, Art, Live Music,

How did you find that on her site anyway? It seems like it'd be easier to find a needle in a haystack than to come across your pic on her page, unless you know her.

I google myself regularly to see what pops up. Earlier in the year I was caught
by one of the girls I was dating when I described another girl on another site. Lesson learned.

Some websites dont keep your info private.

Google your full name-usually the first thing that pops up is a white pages listing with your address and telephone #.

Then google your screen name/names you use on forums. It is interesting to see what pops up.

I was checking to see if my mortage website would come up, and...nothing.
So I googled my screen name NJTomatoguy.
My label popped up, with a link to her myspace.

I google myself regularly to see what pops up. Earlier in the year I was caught
by one of the girls I was dating when I described another girl on another site. Lesson learned.

Some websites dont keep your info private.

Google your full name-usually the first thing that pops up is a white pages listing with your address and telephone #.

Then google your screen name/names you use on forums. It is interesting to see what pops up.

I was checking to see if my mortage website would come up, and...nothing.
So I googled my screen name NJTomatoguy.
My label popped up, with a link to her myspace.

I googled my name and after 10 pages I still hadn't found me. But I did find some cool things though.

I googled my name and after 10 pages I still hadn't found me. But I did find some cool things though.

I hit #1 with my MySpace but it also knows where I work!!!!!! There are more people with my stupid name than I'd have thought, including an Australian (no)Rules Football player.

OK, time to go buy beer for poker night. Later ladies and real ladies.

I hit #1 with my MySpace but it also knows where I work!!!!!! There are more people with my stupid name than I'd have thought, including an Australian (no)Rules Football player.

OK, time to go buy beer for poker night. Later ladies and real ladies.
Don't poker too hard (poke her, get it?):cross:

I am so sheckin shecky.

Back