Like beer? Like video games too?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"and a beer tap to get your favorite beverage without having to get out of the seat"

Based upon how that thing is designed, it'd be pretty cumbersome to do that. Kinda cool, but not $6000+S&H cool.

"and a beer tap to get your favorite beverage without having to get out of the seat"

Based upon how that thing is designed, it'd be pretty cumbersome to do that. Kinda cool, but not $6000+S&H cool.

That's kinda what I thought too; a pain in the ass to turn around to get a pint.

You apparently didn't see second the dispenser + cup holder right there next to the steering wheel. It even says "in dash beer tap" in the description.

What I would be more worried about is getting too crazy with the driving, making a hard right, and accidentally opening up that tap in addition to dumping my frosty beverage all over the place.

I missed it too. Manipulating the tap, watching the game, steering, watching the cup, killing the tap, turning, using the pedals....

I'd rather take a brew and when the game ends, then suck it down, get another and start another game. A few kinks to work out, I think.

I missed it too. Manipulating the tap, watching the game, steering, watching the cup, killing the tap, turning, using the pedals....

I'd rather take a brew and when the game ends, then suck it down, get another and start another game. A few kinks to work out, I think.

That's what I do now. My kegerator is just a couple of steps away. And I find that actually having to stand up and move around between drinks has the advantage of me not drinking so much I can no longer stand up successfully.

That's what I do now. My kegerator is just a couple of steps away. And I find that actually having to stand up and move around between drinks has the advantage of me not drinking so much I can no longer stand up successfully.

Oh ... so that's the secret ... my beer wench has not been doing me that service :(

Latest posts

Back