What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Went to the inlaws this weekend and found a wine bar / Bottle shop that we've been driving past for 2 years that's 15 minutes from the inlaws *smacks self in forehead*

I picked up 2 bombers
STONE RIS - GREAT
Oak Aged UnEarthly Imperial IPA. This was a fantasitc freaking brew!! I will definitely pick it up again if I see it.

Also drank a 10 Year Bottle of Arrogant Bastard Sunday with my bro. Wasn't bad. One pint was all I could drink though. Then the alcohol just got to be too much. Real nice Maltiness at first, but then eventually it was just too much. I would have loved to have had a new bottle to drink alongside it but I didn't and didn't want to wait any longer to drink the 10yo one :D

I am dinking an SN Torpedo. This beer has all the bells and whistles I need for 8.99 a sixer. PROST!

small.jpg

....my own homebrew Nut Brown Ale.

Earlier this afternoon it was a couple glasses of Olde Towne Amber. Later on it will be a nice glass of Johnny Walker.

Picked up a sixer of Widmer Drifter. Mighty fine pale ale. 5.7% ABV, but tastes light enough to be quaffed. Great flavor. Two thumbs up from me.

Trying a ROGUE DEADLIEST ALE. Not bad on the cheaper side of rouge beers about 5.00 bucks for 22oz. Darker than I thought it would be but def. an ale. I would drink it over a dead guy, but about the same as far as an ale.

Had a nice goblet of my Spurhund Zunge.....it's freakin' awesome. :rockin:

On to a pint of Scrum Bag IPA, then maybe some Hopslam.

Found a bomber of my OctoberfAst ale I brewed last September. Been sitting in the fridge for 3 months now. Smooth and sweet.

Just chilled my sampler bottle of my dubbel I brewed a month ago. Gonna pop it and drop it. very likely under carb'd...but don't really care. :cross:

Picked up a sixer of Widmer Drifter. Mighty fine pale ale. 5.7% ABV, but tastes light enough to be quaffed. Great flavor. Two thumbs up from me.

Tried some of that a month ago, good stuff. I really like the aroma of the drifter. Much better ale than their W09 that I picked up to try. Switched to my so-so blond ale and am much happier now.

Troegs Nuget Nectar as much and as fast as I can! Gotta get it while it lasts!
And Beamish draught cans leftover from St. Patty's.

Knob Creek on the rocks...

...and now a Brown Porter.

It's not often that I get to the hard stuff, but tonight I needed it.

And it was good. ;)

I just had one smell and a small taste of a bottled extract IPA that has no aroma little bitterness or flavor, and almost no maltiness, made by a friend of a friend. :p

Anybody want to finish it?

Nice Nunefelter... I would spread those out. Those are 3 great brews.

I just finished a bomber of homebrew IIPA. This batch ended up a bit overcarbonated. Head retention is uh... so good its problematic? Good thing I only have 6 or 7 liters of this left. I hope they dont start to explode as the weather warms.

Sam Adams Blackberry Wit and some Rolling Rock left over from last night. What style is RR anyway?

Dinkel Acker a CD-PILS.

A very clean crips drink, not alot of head, very little carbiniation but still clean and goes great with my pizza. the only down side are the .33l bottles, one dont fill the glass, and two is too much :( (for one glass)

Back