My Assistant Brewmaster

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cheesefood

Reaction score
Here's his 6-month picture.

miles.jpg

Wow he is a cutie Cheese! :) Are his eyes really that blue? Hope you guys enjoy swimming this weekend! I'll be hosing off both my sons in the 90 degree heat this wknd. :rockin:

Ize

That's one hell of a cutie, Cheese. Ought to add it to that kid pics thread from last month (somebody ought to make that sticky, at the very least it makes this site pretty respectable to SWMBO).

Don't know how to post pics meself, but there's a shot of me little girl on the last page of that thread.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/showthread.php?t=7765&page=7

Lots of competition brewing for Cutest. Kid. Ever. (but I still have my favorite).

I *love* that expression on his face, that little smirk, for some reason it makes me think of Vin Diesal (maybe because I was just watching Boiler Room the other night).

His eyes are a very beautiful blue...not like my poop-brown eyes. He got his mom's eyes.

He looks like he should have a cigar in his mouth and 4 queens in his hand and $1,500 in chips in front of him.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: this kid is going to get more ass than a toilet seat.

This kid doesn't need four queens. He's got a handful of crap (hopefully not literally), but he's taking the pot down anyway. You gonna call him?

Here's the first thing I thought of. Pheer my mad mspainting skillz!

my.php

And yes, he will be a lady killer (as my Grandma used to say)

I agree there should be a thread for babies on this site.....however, and no offense, of course, but is it just me or does he look like a young Ian Ziering(Steve Sanders, 90210)?

Good looking boy, no doubt, but the resemblence is uncanny, to me!

Thanks and let me know, I just got my two year old's new pic's...

Back