• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Four ball lock corny kegs. Will ship at buyers expense. Upstate NYS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

suorangeguy

Reaction score
I came across a deal on ball lock kegs but had to overbuy to get the best price. I have four extra ball lock kegs with relief valve lids.

These kegs are retired Pepsi kegs that were purchased by NYSoda and used to hold their soda syrup. They are recent empties that I bought from the distributor. They are black top two handled kegs. They have some stickers and superficial dents but hold pressure fine.

$40 each or $150 for all four. I will ship at actual cost.

I'm going to down size some and plan to sell one or more sets of 5 ball lock kegs for $42.50 ea or 212.50 total plus actual shipping. If anyone is interested PM me as it will be awhile before I start a new thread.

Back