Anyone else get a Sam Adams hat?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_bird

10th-Level Beer Nerd
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Came home today, had a package from "Aero Fulfillment Services".

"Huh, WTF is this? I didn't order anything..."

It's a Sam Adams hat that they sent for filling out a survey at some point long ago. Works for me!

Nice hat, too... :D

I never got my glass and I never got a hat. Do you think it has anything to do with the rumor that the JKS on the Rio Grande Label stood for Jim Koch Sucks?

outlaw.jpg

I'd take the glasses over a hat any day. The glasses are sweet... got 4 of them, and had an extra I gave away.

No hat, but that reminds me- weren't people who filled out something (I can't remember now what it was- a survery? A chance to win?) supposed to get a coupon for a discount on the glasses? I really want those glasses, but I'm way to cheap to pay full price.

I got an email eventually from them about the discount for the glasses. It had a link that supposedly preregistered you to the website but it never worked for me. I finnally gave up.

I also got a hat in the mail from Sam Adams. I am always willing to fill out a survey and give a company feedback. Sam Adams is the only company that has ever sent me anything back for taking my time to provide some feedback. I never expect to get anything but it was pretty cool to open it up and see a pretty nice hat.

Back