• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Perlick kegerator $200

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stockspeed3

Reaction score
Works great looks ugly. This thing is a beast and with a little time it could look great. I have only used it as a fermenting chamber using a johnson control unit. It has no lines, tower, or co2 just the fridge. Local pick up only Mesa, AZ. sorry way to much to ship im sure.

!!!!!!!!!!22New Image.jpg

!!!!!!!!!New Image.jpg

!!!!!!!!!3New Image.jpg

!!!!!4New Image.jpg

Are u being sarcastic? Or is that a good deal? I really have no clue what it's worth. All I know is perlick is a great brAnd.

Stockspeed3 said:
Are u being sarcastic? Or is that a good deal? I really have no clue what it's worth. All I know is perlick is a great brAnd.

I'm guessing sarcastic

Ok so how about $100 is that better? Like I said I have no clue. Sorry guys.

Sorry bro I was joking after a few home-brews last night.
Why don't you take offers for it and see what you get.
I will start with 50 bucks..

That's half the fun of Homebrewing and trolling the forum! Now only if you would ship that beast to michigan!

Those fridges are nice and very well built and 200 is not out of line at all. Too bad you're not near by or I'd probably be taking you up on it. Good luck with the sale!

That thing is worth what your asking for it. It's ugly as sin but it's purpose built and it will last forever, it's also pretty efficient.

If I was closer I would buy it. Whoever buys it is going to have a really nice little kegerator.

Back