So, what's for dinner tonight?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SayWhat1

Reaction score
I made some shrimp and parmesan ravioli with white sauce.

On a side note, this is the first time I've ever tried making my pasta dough from scratch, so we'll see how it turns out. It smells great though, I can't wait to dig in. :)

I made fish sticks and french fries. Not an equal comparison to what you did, but it's one of those nights where I didn't feel like making a full course dinner.

Wings & Beer.

BeerNwings4.jpg

I'm visiting my folks in Morgan Hill and mom cooked up this:
5426_d.jpg

Dinner was quite tasty. Not quite as good as when mom (or I) make the etouffee from scratch, but why would it be?

They served me some of the local micro (El Toro Brewing El Toro D'Oro Golden Ale) and they got to try a sample of my 3-Grain Golden Ale (well received!).

my awesome wife got me 3 lbs of stone crab shipped to ohio for my b'day it was awesome!!!

I went to a potlach at some friends', and - being in the middle of a move and all - just made up a greek salad. A real one, though. Six ingredients. Basil, cucumber, feta, tomato, olives, and oil. The rest of the food was largely vegan. And straightedge - no HB. But tasty.

We had homemade calzone and HB. Today I put together a giant vat of chili made with the left over smoked pork and turkey. mmmmm chili.

Last night I had a night off from cooking and went out to a place with 75 beers on tap. :mug:. Had a burger with bacon, pepperoni, jalapenos, cheese & onions. It was heaven.

Tonight we'll be making Ethiopian. And by "we", of course, I mean SWMBO will be sitting on the couch while I cook. :)

Turkey tacos, and strawberry rhubarb crisp with a citrus whipped cream.

Tonight it's chili with strawberry rhubarb crisp ice cream, or strawberry balsamic ice cream, or strawberry creme brulee.

Latest posts

Back